We are looking forward to hunting with you in Argentina. It is the best wing shooting in the world! This will be an experience of a lifetime for those who have not been and a lot of fun for those who have been before. Depending on your shooting skills, you can shoot 1,000 to 4,000 or more dove per day.
Shooters International handles every aspect of your hunt from shotguns, shells, lodging, meals, and transportation to make your hunt an enjoyable experience. We can assist in coordinating airfare which is especially helpful with large groups and can customize any of our trips to what the client desires. We like to cover as much as we can in the cost of the hunt; however there are some other fees that are required. This sheet will outline all the fees in detail so you won’t be surprised when you arrive.
La Porteñita Lodge & Sierra Verde Lodge, Cordoba
3 DAY HUNT
$2,195 per shooting guest
$1,200 per non-shooting guest
A $500.00 deposit is required at the time of booking and you will be invoiced for the remaining portion of the hunt 90 days prior to leaving for Argentina.
Day 1: Depart US
Day 2: Arrive In Buenos Aires/ Cordoba
Day 3: Hunt
Day 4: Hunt
Day 5: Hunt
Day 6: Depart Cordoba/ Buenos Aires
Day 7: Arrive in US
• Three days of shooting.
• Four night's accommodations (double rooms).
• All meals at lodge and in the field during stay.
• Select local wines/liquor & beer.
• Ground transfers during hunting and roundtrip transfer from Cordoba airport.
• Hunting license Fee imposed by Argentina $65.00 per day/per hunter.
• Gun Rental: $65 per day.
Available by request Benelli Montefeltro Semi-automatics 20 ga., Beretta Silver Pigeon Over and Under 20 ga. or 28 ga., Browning Over and Under 410. We strongly encourage renting guns at the lodge.
Please let us know if you prefer to bring your own gun as there is a fee/paperwork per gun to enter the country.
Getting your guns through customs can require a great deal of time and effort.
• Shells: $13.75 per box of 25 shells (20 ga. & 12 ga.) and $ 14.75 (28 ga. & 410 ga.) per box of 25 shells
• Bird boys: $60 per day to be paid directly to him in cash.
• Gratuities - We encourage tipping the cooks and lodge staff $100.00 per person as they do a great job of making your trip more enjoyable; $25.00 tip for the lodge hostess; and a $100.00 tip for the field cook and staff.
• Items of personal nature.
• Lodge services such as laundry, massage therapy, and professional photography.
• Accommodations/transfers outside of Cordoba.
Your hunting license, gun rental, shell fee, and gratuities will be collected at the end of the hunt by the lodge staff by cash or check.